Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Great Books

Well this is the beginning of my 'great books' series. The idea is that every time I get a good book that I'd like to suggest, I'll post it for all you all to see along with links on where to get it.

For my first book, one that I just received from my all knowing oldest brother...

"Save the Cat!"


Now you might be thinking, "What type of a book would be called that???" Well it's a screen-writing book. The book that has completely transformed my writing skills and gave me the ability to write my very first book (...coming soon!) which if I can say is a great accomplishment. 

All though I would warn that he is not a Christian, I do believe that there are many things we can learn from the pros, Christian or not.

This book has now been added to my shelf and I hope you writers out there will find time to add it to your's.


http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSave+the+cat&_nkw=Save+the+cat&_sacat=0

No comments:

Post a Comment