Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Entrepreneurial at Home Featuring Sonya Dudley








Sonya Dudley Diamond Ambassador with Plexus

Sonya is a Diamond Ambassador with Plexus. She lives in Linden, TN with her husband and two children. She travels around America speaking at conferences and even hosting some. She is one of the most influential people in my life and I'm so happy she made time for us in her SUPER busy schedule. Wildly successful and very humble, I can't think of anyone I would rather host today. 






1.Why this business?
    Well I feel it gives me the freedom to create a life and not just make a living. I have the time, money and freedom to do pretty much what is important to me and that is what matters to me most.....

2.What made you start?
   My best friend sold me on trying this industry just one more time by saying, "If the products worked for me, then I could help tons of folks get healthy as well" And I knew the investment was so so small, I thought, well WHAT IF this does work, and this could be our financial answer as well as my health answer... and it was...

3.What were your goals in starting this business?
   Just to share with every single person I knew and to post on facebook daily to see where it would lead and I was consistent. So after a month, then I really was like, I think I can take this thing all the way, and started focusing on helping many people with the business aspect of this.... and 10 weeks after joining I quit my full time job... 

4.What were some things that you did to get your business off the ground?
  I live in the town that I was raised in, I already knew everyone and them me, so really just talking to people every where I was and posting on facebook, that was it.

5.What are some lessons you've learned from this?
  People will disappoint you, THEY have to want this for themselves, you can not want it for them.... People quit too soon, they do not know work ethic anymore.....People are not willing to change old habits so easily when it is more comfortable to stay the same...

6.What kept you going?
  Really never thought about quitting....I was always with the people who shared their life changing stories, so if any day got bad, I always thought of them... and what If I had not shared...

7.What are some tips you have for the readers?
  Do not be scared to go after your dreams. If you do not, no one else will and you could potentially regret it for the rest of your life. The pain of regret is the most painful emotion to take to the grave.

8.What is your health testimony?
  I was in bed for 15 months with Fibromyalgia a few years ago. When I finally got well enough, I had to find a job outside the home, which I had never done before. I had always worked for myself in this industry. I went into sales. I did that for 6-7 years and even though I was better, I was not well. I hurt a lot all over, I was tired ALL the time. I had high cholesterol, and I struggled with weight. When I started on Plexus, right away, I felt like a new person. I was sleeping all night, no naps, no pain, and cholesterol dropped 50 points in month one. I lost 12 pounds and felt amazing. After a couple of months I was able to get off all my meds with my doctors approval. I have my health back and that is everything....

Here's Plexus' Diamond Documentary on Sonya.





No comments:

Post a Comment